I’m a Scientist – you’ve decided to let Peter go in the Disease Zone

We’ve counted, checked and rechecked the votes and now it’s game over for…

PETER

This leaves just “sociable, inquisitive and hard-working” Paul and “geeky, purposeful, introverted” Lyn to fight it out for the £500 prize tomorrow. What would they both do with the money, you ask?

Paul says “I would use the money to organise a day when schoolchildren could come in and learn how to use some of the amazing microscopes we have here” and Lyn says “I’d make a science-based computer game! Are YOU the hero who will save the day with biology, chemistry and physics?”

The competition is hotting up and the scientists are pulling out all the stops to secure your all important final vote. Only you decide who gets the £500 prize. Not your teacher, not the other scientists.

Vote NOW to make sure your favourite scientist walks off with the prize – VOTE HERE

If you haven’t made up your mind why not ask the scientists those all important tie breaker questions to help you decide? ASK your question

One student in each zone will win a £20 WH Smith voucher for asking the best questions in the opinion of the moderators. So keep asking those mind boggling questions that push the scientist to their limits, and it might just be you…

May the best scientist win.

Posted on June 27, 2013 by ModShane in News. Leave a comment